Bainbridge Supreme Yearling Cup DehornerRegular price $595.00
Bainbridge has been manufacturing “Precision Built” dehorners in Australia since 1922.
With superior design, premium raw materials and precision manufacturing, our Bainbridge dehorning range is exported to major worldwide cattle markets that demand the highest quality veterinary instruments.
- A dehorner suitable for cattle up to 18 months of age
- polished, plated frame made from 40-ton tensile strength metal with hardened and tempered steel blades and polished wooden handles
- High quality dehorner to enable factory reconditioning at a future time to maintain top performance
- Blade opening 55mm. Total weight 2.7kg. Overall length 60cm
- Full range of spare parts available
- Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.